Monday, June 1, 2020

Where will you travel once the coronavirus subsides? Why?

This is exactly what my travel agency asked me when they called me last week.

I had booked a flight earlier in March that was canceled due to the Coronavirus outbreak and they wanted to know whether I wanted a reimbursement for it or a voucher (“maybe, you still want to fly there?”).



Zurich is a nice city to visit but not a good place to be stuck in.

I took the reimbursement.

I got stuck in Zurich last March because almost all European countries closed their borders from one day to another and it took me almost two months, five booked, paid, but eventually canceled flights, and a lot of stress to get back home (Kosovo).

I might take a trip to Trogir (Croatia) later that year, but I will definitely go there by car. No more flying for me the next months!

No comments:

Post a Comment